Perhaps inspired by Oprah in the past, I started this list quite some time ago and found it again while clearing off the desktop of my laptop computer.
I consider it a “list in progress”; never completed, often added to and never deleted.
- Love is all there is.
- I am love and I am loved.
- Life is eternal; I am living a part of it in this body at this time.
- God, Spirit, Universe, Divine are just a few of the names for the unconditional loving entity/energy that created us and put us here.
- Many give love or what they “think” is love.
- Some can accept love and some cannot.
- The choices that a loved one makes for themselves may be the best they can make and it is not mine to change.
- Joy and fun are defined and experienced differently by different people.
- Being alone is not necessarily being lonely. One can be in a relationship and be lonely.
- Life really is good, if you can just see what each experience has to show you.
- Each moment is an opportunity to begin again.
- Every day is a new day.